Last Updated: 2023 May 13
Added Getting Started file. You can read more about it here: https://pharanbrush.github.io/getting-started
2022 Aug 9
Added new Crewpeck WCB beta brushes, in the Kropek beta file. Instead of being mostly rough-dry, they are meant to have a smoother look when pressing normally, and rough-dry when pressing lightly.
This makes them look like cleaner brushes but still have some personality.
See also: more detailed previous Krupuk updates
Krupuk Markers and Water
Krupuk Markers and Water is a set of Clip Studio Paint brushes that emulate the look of markers and thin, water-based media, with various shapes and amounts of grain and texture.
This includes ~160 Clip Studio Paint brush files (.sut), a collection of How-To-Use and Getting Started sample images, and sample .CLIP files to get a gist of some recommended layer arrangements.
This was originally a set of brushes to help me quickly do quick coloring on sketches, but I later expanded to be able to achieve a broader set of marker-like looks.
I've included some images in the "How to Use" folder to show some techniques that I found work well with the brushes. Some are simple, some are non-obvious. Don't forget to check them out!
As always, thank you so much for supporting me! It really means a lot.
This set also includes:
- Krupuk Inks, a set of brushy inking tools that work well with the Krupuk marker tools.
- Script Tzu, a few eastern calligraphic ink brushes.
- Gouache Tzu, a set of thicker, optionally-dryer paint tools which can be used as-is, but doubles as a set of tools for masking the Krupuk brushes to achieve dry brush effects. and...
- Some miscellaneous bonus and experimental brushes.
Thanks for your support!
Please check out my other free and paid brush sets from my store!
Follow me on Twitter @PharanBrush
- How to Install Clip Studio Paint brushes
- Too many brushes? Brush Management Tips for Clip Studio Paint
- Some of these brushes benefit from the pen direction feature. Read about: Pen direction support in Clip Studio Paint
Clip Studio Paint doesn't have a wet-on-wet simulation engine so the "How to Use" tips go through some digital-specific techniques and layer arrangements to achieve certain blending, water and edge effects with the help of this brush pack.
Over 160 brushes (.sut files). Includes tips and how-to images, and sample .CLIP files to get you started.